ESS Load Analyzer
Make load calculation easy!
Our integrated Load Analyzer makes installing the right equipment simple and keeps your customers happy.
The load analyzer is based on ACCA’s Manual J. It’s a quick, easy and very accurate five-step process to prove the load for a residential single family home. This intuitive tool generates a five-page document that can be presented to the consumer with results from measurements gathered at the home. One of the most beneficial features of the program is that it pulls some of the data from an online app, including home square footage, the age of the home, the number of bedrooms and more.
Critical data pulled from Zillow
Fast and Efficient
Ability to push data into the AHRI wizard
See what our clients have to say about our software.
- “We started using the enterprise selling solution program in Late April and have found it to be a very valuable resource in the sales process. Once your templates are set up, creating a quote for a customer while in the home is a piece of cake. The professional proposal that you can go line by line with a customer is like no other I have seen and blows away my competitions hand written quotes. Adding videos and web links with more product data is a nice feature as well. Overall I think the program is a great tool that can add to the success of your sales force.“
– Chris Reister, Steel T
- “I really like the breakdown you gave me. The customers loved the options. Well done, best HVAC quote I have ever seen!”
– Van Tyson, Empire Builders of Savannah
- “Thank you for the training you gave us on the new proposal software that your company supplied us with. The program is wonderful to work with, and easy to use. It makes selling easy once you get all the templates set up. Even setting up the templates is easy after having you show us how to get started. Again, thank you for all your help. We would recommend this proposal software to anybody looking for a way to be more productive in the field of selling.”
– Wayne McKinney, Payne Air Conditioning and Heating, Inc